We offer professional, reliable services to throughout the New Jersey area for all lawn irrigation needs!
Keeping an entire golf course looking healthy, lush and green can be a challenge. At Morris & Bergen Irrigation, we understand the need to keep your turf looking crisp and green for the enjoyment of your guests, which is why we are proud to offer high quality golf course irrigation services to locations in and around the New Jersey area. With drip systems, lawn sprinklers and more, Morris & Bergen irrigation has everything you need to keep your golf course looking green and gorgeous! We have been providing New Jersey with irrigation services since 1975, meeting the residential and commercial needs of clients throughout the area with outstanding service.
Our contractors are irrigation certified and Public Works licensed, and even have DPMC certification, so you never have to worry whether Morris & Bergen contractors are qualified for the job at hand. We can handle any job with the experience and know-how to get the job done right according to your exact needs and specifications. We know you have a vision for your golf course, and our irrigation services help make that vision a reality by keeping your grass healthy, green and well-watered.
Our services cover most of the year when your course will see the most visitors. The time between March, April and May is our Spring Start-Up period where we will:
- Seal the drain plugs and valves
- Open shut off valves and fill the mains slowly
- Inspect the entire main for damage or leaks
- Check every zone for proper coverage
- Reset control timers for the spring season
June, July and August are our Summer Inspection months, which include:
- Adjustments based on changes in foliage and weather conditions
- Inspection of main and lateral lines, checking for leaks and damages
- Checking every zone for proper coverage
- Adjusting automatic rain sensors as needed
October, November and December are the Winterization months, during which time we:
- Close down water sources to the irrigation system
- Open all drain valves and plugs
- Charge all the main lines, lateral lines, heads, and valves with compressed air
- Flush the lines with air once they are empty
- Set control timers in rest position
Don’t let your lawn maintenance run the course. Let Morris & Bergen handle your golf course irrigation needs throughout the New Jersey area. Contact us online or call (973) 628-7077 today and get a consultation completely FREE!